Saturday, March 1, 2008




I got up this morning and thought that I needed to make myself the best breakfast sandwich ever. But, in order to do that you gotta toast the bread and I don't have one... So I just used the pan to toast the bread, cracked some big fat eggs in the pan with some butter so it would not stick to the pan of course. then after those were cooked I put some cheese over the top of the eggs and took it out of the pan. Then I put some ham (lunch meat ham) in the pan and cooked it up, toasted the bread, when I was done it looked something like the pictures that I will post below or above, where ever they go. This sandwich made for a perfect way to start the beautiful spring like Saturday off. have a great weekend and I know yall want to make one now.

3 Comments:

At March 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Whoa, what a sandwich. Looks like something my little frame would enjoy as well.

Have a great day!

 
At March 1, 2008 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Jenni Coberly said...

Looks deliciouso!! I could eat one of those right about now. Good work!!

 
At March 20, 2008 at 8:22 AM , Blogger laneolson said...

I could sure go for one of those right now. Why don't you come over here and make me one this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home