Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nebo Loop

So, me and my buddy and a few others took a three hour ride on our motorcycles on yesterday. We started in Payson Canyon and did the Nebo Loop. That road dropped off us into Moroni city where we stopped at a little mom and pop place to have some lunch. They served a pretty mean burger. We then took off and went to Mt. Pleasant, from there we ripped down Spanish Fork Canyon to home. The trip was a lot of fun I just wish I would have put on more sun screen OUCH!!!! here are some pics from the trip.


This was just a outlook
This was nebo loop outlook
This would be my ouchy arm
This would be my ouchy leg..haha hope mom does not look at these!!!!

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2008 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Rhett Olson said...

Nice burn. Wish I could have joined you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home