Friday, July 11, 2008

Not sure if anyone reads this anymore but this is me on my B-day on my bike riding the Alpine Loop. Mom said that I had been on this road before but I must have been to young to remember. The ride was beautiful and the road was a lot of fun to ride. Lots of twisty turns and and overhang trees. We even got in to a little rain on top of the mountain. We got some good pictures on Rhett's camera the ones you see here were taken from my phone so they kind of suck. But, you can tell what they are.



This was a shot taken when we were riding.
This is a look out from what its like to be a stud on the bike..haha. The ride was perfect and it was fun to go out with my older brother. thanks for the fun memories

5 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Fun to see pictures from your ride. For phone pictures they aren't so bad. I especially like the stud on the bike perspective. However, as I think about you taking pictures while you are riding down the mountain, I feel I must give you a little advice. This is your mother speaking "KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE HANDLE BARS WHEN RIDING YOUR MOTORCYCLE!!!"

 
At July 12, 2008 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Hey, we look at your blog all of the time. Thanks for sharing your pictures and thoughts. It takes us there with you even though we weren't any where close. Be careful out there, stud!

 
At July 12, 2008 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Jenni Coberly said...

Me too! I always look. It's fun to see what you are up to.

 
At July 14, 2008 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Rhett Olson said...

When you post, I read.

I think I remember the trip mom refers to. Seems we had to stop every few miles so Lane could throw up. Don't remember if it was Lane for sure, but someone was car sick.

 
At July 14, 2008 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Booster and BigNanaO said...

Yup, you're right Rhett, it was Lane. That happened quite a bit when we went for rides in the canyon. We learned to put him in the front seat so he wouldnt get so sick, and to always have a plastic bag in the glove compartment just in case. Oh boy, those were fun days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home